Preliminary Information Form
This Preliminary Information Form includes the information that is required to be given by the Seller before the execution of the Distant Sales Agreement to be concluded with the Seller whose information is given below within the scope of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer numbered 6502 and the Regulation on Distant Sales Agreements. This Preliminary Information Form is an annex and an integral part of the Distant Sales Agreement to be concluded with the Seller whose information is given below. This Preliminary Information Form shall be applied only to the products purchased via Website of the Seller other than the furniture products prepared based on personal needs and personal requests of the consumer. This Preliminary Information Form shall not be applied to the Buyer, if the product is prepared based on special needs and requests of the Buyer and in this case Sales Agreement provided under the Website shall be applied to those Buyers.
Information Of The Seller
Seller’s Title: Maison De Mara Mobilya Ve Endüstriyel Tasarım Limited Şirketi
Seller’s Address: BEBEK MAHALLESİ BEBEK HAMAMI SOKAK ŞEHMEN APT. NO:5/9 BEŞİKTAŞ/İSTANBUL
Seller Mersis Number: 0610120114700001
Seller’s e-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Of The Buyer
Buyer’s Full Name/Title:
Buyer’s e-mail Address:
Qualifications Of The Goods Or Services Subject To The Agreement
Unit Price Included with VAT:
Payment And Delivery Details
Total Product Price Excluding Courier Fee:
Total Product Price Including All Taxes And Courier Fee:
Number Of Installments:
Person To Be Delivered:
The good/goods covered under the Distant Sales Agreement will be delivered to the Buyers’ designated address determined by the Buyer within a period of 30 (thirty) days as of the receipt of the order by the Seller, for each good depending on the distance of the Buyer’s delivery address, provided that the delivery time will not exceed the legal time period of 30 (thirty) days as it is also stated under article 16 of Regulation on Distant Sales Agreement. The total product price stated above shall be collected from the Buyer by Maison De Mara Mobilya ve Endüstriyel Tasarım Limited Şirketi.
Buyer’s Right Of Withdrawal
The Buyer may exercise his right of withdrawal within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the goods by the Buyer or the third party designated by the Buyer in the agreements regarding the delivery of the products and within 30 (thirty) days from the date of the agreement for the performance of the services, without undertaking any legal and criminal liability and without any justification. The Buyer can also use his right of withdrawal within the period starting from the conclusion of the agreement until the delivery of the goods. The Buyer may exercise his right of withdrawal by filling out the withdrawal form stated under the Website of the Seller or by delivering an express statement stating the withdrawal decision to the Seller. The said form or the express withdrawal statement must be directed to the Seller in writing or with a permanent data provider before the expiry of the right of withdrawal. The contact information of the Seller where the withdrawal notification can be made is as follows:
Address: SEYRANTEPE MAHALLESİ CAN SOKAK NO:9/1 A KAĞITHANE/İSTANBUL
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the notification in respect of Buyer’s exercise of its right of withdrawal, the Seller shall refund the Buyer all payments made by the Buyer to the Seller in respect of the relevant goods or services, including the delivery costs, if any, in a lump in accordance with the payment instrument used during the purchase and without imposing any cost or liability to the consumer.
In the event that the Buyer exercises his right of withdrawal, the courier company specified by the Seller that will take the delivery of the product is UPS. In the event that the right of withdrawal is used, if the goods are returned through the courier company specified herein, the Buyer shall not be responsible for the costs related to the return. In the event that the Buyer sends the goods to be returned with a courier company other than Seller’s contracted courier company set forth hereunder, the Seller will not be responsible for the courier costs for the return and any damages suffered by the goods during the cargo process.
The Buyer is required to return the goods to the Seller within 10 (ten) days from the date of the notification in respect of his/her exercise of the withdrawal right. Along with the goods subject to the return, the invoice, box, package, standard accessories, if any, of the respective good and other products gifted due to the purchase of the said good must be returned to the Seller in full and without damage. The Buyer must use the goods in accordance with its operation, technical specifications and instructions for use within the withdrawal period, otherwise it will be responsible for any changes and deteriorations in the product.
Circumstances That The Right Of Withdrawal Cannot Be Used
The Buyer accepts, declares and undertakes that he is aware of the fact that he/she cannot use the right of withdrawal in the following cases:
- Agreements for goods or services whose price varies depending on fluctuations in financial markets and which are not under the control of the seller or supplier,
- Agreements related to the products which is prepared in accordance with the consumer’s needs or personal requests,
- Agreements related to the delivery of goods that may deteriorate quickly or expire,
- Agreements for the delivery of products whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after the delivery and their return is not suitable for health and hygiene,
- Agreements for goods that are mixed with other products after delivery and which cannot be separated due to their nature,
- Agreements related to books, digital content and computer consumables presented in tangible environment in case protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package are opened after delivery of the goods,
- Agreements for the delivery of periodical publications such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement,
- Agreements related to accommodation, transportation of goods, car rental, food and beverage supply and the evaluation of leisure time for entertainment or recreation purposes, which must be carried out on a specific date or period,
- Agreements for services performed instantly in electronic environment or for intangible products delivered to consumers instantly,
- Agreements for services which are executed with the approval of the consumer before the expiration of right of withdrawal period.
Seller’s Solution Method For Complaints
The Buyer may convey his complaints regarding the purchased goods and/or services to the Seller directly (using the contact addresses specified under the Seller's Information heading above). If the complaint is submitted, the Seller will provide all possible support to resolve the issue.
In case of disputes related to the agreement, applications for disputes can be made to the Arbitration Committee for Consumer Problems where the Buyer purchased the product or where his/her official residence is located within the monetary limits defined by the Ministry of Customs and Trade every year, and to the Consumer Courts with respect to the disputes above the said value.